Still waiting patiently over here



    Fall is slowly finding itself in the Smoky Mountains as the leaves begin to fade at the edges into their reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. Mostly everything remains brilliant summer green and the days are warm and sunny. We camped out under the stars a couple times with the dogs and even had to light a fire to keep us warm! Fall is my favorite season here in the southeast. Millions of people visit the Great Smoky Mtn National Park to see the changes of the leaves and witness the synchronous fireflies which I will get around to seeing in due time!

    We are still waiting patiently for our girl Heidi to go into heat. I know it is soon upon us and I've been getting ready by making sure we have everything we need for her on hand for pregnancy and birth. I'll prop the windows open at night to let the cool autumn air float in and and read late into the evenings. I've been preparing and reminding myself of anything I have yet to learn or need to remind myself. We are ready!





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer at the Farm